Wednesday, December 21, 2011

You Live With Us Now

The judge said they will remain with us full time until at least Feb. 6th.  That means they will not get to see their mom for Christmas.  That must be hard!  Wow!  I can't even imagine.  I think I've had one Christmas without my mom, but my sister was there.  At least the girls have each other.

And they have a wonderful family that takes them to the Nutcracker, teaches them how to sew, plays games with them, and spends quality time conversing and laughing!

I thought that today would be wipe out, after we told them last night. There were some delayed tears and one of the girls was angry for less than a 1/2 hour after they learned their fate & found out we don't know when they'll see their mom.  But today was wonderful!  Wow!  I am so pleasantly surprised and totally blessed!

I wonder how it will go once it settles in their brains that living with us full time is not temporary...

No comments:

Post a Comment